Sonic VS Knuckles:Battle Sonic VS Knuckles:Battle

A life changing moment...

This movie taught me what's really important in life. No words can justify the splendidness of the epic that has honored Newgrounds with its presence on this very day.
I can't wait to see what happens next!

SMB: Christmas Greeting SMB: Christmas Greeting

Short but smoooooooth!

I loved how you did the voices. :D
When Luigi first started singing, I could've sworn it was Charles Martinett! 0_0

Short, but oh so smooth! ;)

Super Mario bros Z ep 2 Super Mario bros Z ep 2

And I thought er 1 was good...

man! That was quick! I didn't expect ep 2 so soon!!! :D

You really have talent I say. Such effects, Bowser's metal appearance/voice, the background. I love this series, please don't let it die!!!

You're definitely one of my favourite sprite flash artists, next to Randy Solem ;)

Super Mario bros Z ep 1 Super Mario bros Z ep 1

O...M...G

You GOTTA make more of these!
One of the very good sprite movies I've ever seen. Your personal touch and style add some sort of charm to this movie. Don't let this series die!!!!

I love it :D

DSTV Clock day 2005 DSTV Clock day 2005

OMFG!!!! SO... TRUE... AWSOMENESS!!!!

OK!

You have always made 5-vote clock-movies, but this one deserves more!!! It's so accurate to the movie and everything fited perfectly, with the names and all! (hehe, the one vote to blam them all, Just INGENIOUS!!!):D:D:D:D:D

Welcome to my Fav-list :D:D

Can't wait for part 2!!!!

THANKS!!!!

8-Bit Theater Part 5 8-Bit Theater Part 5

GOD SAID FLASH AND THERE WAS FLASH!!!!!!!!!

TRULY...AMAZING!!!!

I've been a fan of the flash adaption (and the comic) of 8-bit Theater since the beginning and It's been exiting to see how much you've "leveled up" your skills during the years, and they only get better.

Bow down before 8-bit theater everybody, possibly the best comic and flash series on the internet!!!!!

MAY THEY LIVE FOR ALL ETERNITY!!!!!!!!!!

You truly made my day! (man, I could go on forever...)

Rokémon! Rokémon!

AWSOME!!!!

This is a must see for all people. This is one of the best Pokemon spoofs I've ever seen. You must see this even if you don't like Pokemon.

It's a very well done work, and this movie shows the thing that makes the best flash movies. PATIENCE. Excelent work!!!!

I must see it again.